Friday 16 September 2016

an ode to john lemon

ha! i bet you thought the title was an ode to john lennon. it's not. it's john lemon. john is a fantastic lemon that i found rolled under a van while walking to school. an amazing creature, i decided to do a photoshoot with him. (i had hiccups while doing this, so the photos may be a bit shaky)

This is John in the fruit bowl, with other fruit. sadly, while writing this post, one of those mangoes have been consumed.


long range shot of john on my bed, just chilling. 


john and the faves, he was very excited when he got to meet them. (also, fun fact, i put this poster up in my parents room and they haven't taken it down.)


john in my room.


john reading his favourite book, i'll give you the sun by jandy nelson.


So, thats all for today. i hope you enjoyed john lemon!

rose

2 comments:

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3