Thursday 21 January 2016

Writing Books And Waiting

Hai guys, I'm finally writing a book that I'm happy with! I don't know the title yet but here's the summary:

Granite and his best friend Mona have always dreamed of getting out of their village and onto the the Dansed Path, where they begin their journey to The Academy. The Path is a place of danger and mystery. Filled with criminals and monsters, Granite and Mona will have to watch their backs. When the Academy closes under mysterious circumstances, they have to make their way through the city and into the Dark Forest. Will they make it out alive?

I have written 2 chapters and am really excited to see what happens. As I am completely horrible at planning I don't know what will happen. In other news I only have one more week of holidays left before I go back to school and I can't wait! I'm participating in Noor's Winter Book-A-Thon, and you can check it out and enter here. I'm also OBSESSED with Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix, after me and mum finished Nashville :(. All the sadness. Well, I hope you have a fabulous day.

*not mine*



Rose :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3