Monday 11 April 2016

the text tag

*waves* hi. Today I will be doing the Text Tag! Thank you Dani for nominating me, i put a link to Dani's blog in the last question.




Here are the guidelines of the tag:
-Thank the person who nominated you/give a link back to their blog
-Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
-Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
-Tag 6+ bloggers + let them know 
-Include these rules in your post 

Allons-y!

what is your favourite letter of the alphabet?
Probably z, p or r.
what are three words that you love?
Eccentric, darling and epiphany.
what are three words that you hate?
For/like a girl, feminazi and styrofoam.
if you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
Wondread and it would mean to beware of too much curiosity.
what are your three favourite punctuation marks?
?:@*
What are three of your favourite fonts?
Sophia, baskerville and courier.
Do you love writing as much as me (Dani)?
Definitely!




*i don't know if @ counts.
I tag:
Squeakle Bean, Little Robin, Gwen, Ashley G and Sneha/ Girl Radio.

My question:
What/who inspired you to start blogging?


rose :3

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for the tag! I've never heard of this one before. It looks fun!

    Oh, I love the word eccentric too! And epiphany. Styrofoam though, is just so weird. It looks strange whenever you spell it. It's one of those I have to look at twice to make sure I wrote it correctly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Words are amazing! I know, styrofoam is so weird!

      x rose

      Delete

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3