Tuesday 25 August 2015

Bad Blood Taylor Swift Music Video: Review

25/08/2015 Posted at 10 :04


I will be doing a review of the Bad Blood music video by Taylor Swift. I got the 1989 Album for Christmas last year just with the normal version of Bad Blood on it, as this was before the music video was released. Honestly, I think that Kendrick Lamar didn't really need to rap in it. No offence Kendrick Lamar. The video was super OTT and kinda ruined the whole meaning of the song. I mean the video just made it look like some sort of pointless rage towards someone who betrayed you. I mean sure, you would feel some anger towards someone who betrayed you but you wouldn't start a full on war against them leaving explosions behind you wearing really skimpy outfits. And also, how could you be completely unharmed after falling from a 5 storey building? All in all this music video was soooooooooo OTT I'd personally give it a 2/10.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3