Saturday 29 August 2015

The Last Thing I Did Tag

This tag I found on Sarah Martinez's blog The Joys Of Life and she said anyone can do it so now I'm going to answer these questiony (which is totally a word) questions.

1. Who did you last talk to?
My mum
2. What was the last outfit you wore?
Like now? Because right now it is alphabet tights, a cookie monster T shirt, a parrot/macaw jumper and converse boots.
3. What is the last thing you ate?
Raisin Toast
4. What was the last thing you drank? 
Water (boring)
5. What was the last sport you played?
Cricket
6. Who did you last email?
My friends from school
7. Which one of your friends did you last talk to? (if they have a blog, leave a link)
Jezzebear (It's her nickname)
8. What was the last thing you watched on T.V.?
I watched a movie on a TV, Big Eyes
9. What was the last blog you checked? 
A Little Bit Of Sunshine
10. What was the most recent game you played?
Throwing the ball for my dog?


Well, that's all folks I'll leave you with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3