Tuesday 9 February 2016

Birthday Events

Yay! It's my birthday!  I am officially 11 A.K.A 1+1=2.... Anyways, I just went onto Google and it knew it was my birthday. Kind of creepy if you ask me, but kind of nice. I made cupcakes for my class, with cat faces. It was also our substitute librarian, A.KA my friend's grandma's birthday. I also got to see my little cousin after school. My birthday party is on Saturday, but I'm only inviting 3 people, because my 'party' is just a picnic and a sleepover. I got some AMAZING gifts though. I even got a book about a girl named Rose and her poodle! Coincidence much? I am nearly finished Dorothy Must Die, I reckon it's one of my new favourite books, so that review is coming to you soon. W e are having takeaway Indian, we were going to go to the restaurant but I didn't want to miss one of my favourite shows, MKR (My Kitchen Rules). I a lot of people said Happy Birthday too me. My grandparents gave me some weird assortment of pig ornaments. I have had the best birthday ever and am very grateful for all my presents and day. Have a wonderlandaful day!




Rose :3

2 comments:

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3