Wednesday 3 February 2016

February TBR

Hai! Here is my February TBR! 4 of them are library books, and 2 are my own, and all but one are YA.

Dorothy Must Die- Danielle Paige
I am so happy I got this out of the library! Ever since I discovered this book I've wanted to read it.
Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones- Cassandra Clare
I have read the 1st and 2nd book of the Infernal Devices and decided to read this series. Again, I got it out of the library.
Touch Of Power- Maria V. Snyder
My friend had read this and it looks really interesting, and I for some reason have gotten quite a lot of fantasy out of the library.



















Skullduggery Pleasant: Dark Days
I have had this on my shelf for a month, so I have finally decided to read it! I got it for $3 at a bargain book store on the main street of my town.    

The Kensington Reptilarium- N.J Gemmell
Sorry, I couldn't get this above the book cover. I won this as an award at my schools presentation day assembly for academic achievement. I have had it for about 2 months now.      


Well, I hope you enjoyed my February TBR. My birthday is in 5 days!

Rose :3                                      

2 comments:

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3