Thursday 3 December 2015

December Goals

 Sup guys, the time has come to do my December Goals! Well, let's get started!


1. Finish my Solar System PowerPoint. We're doing these power points at school and we only have about three weeks left, so I want to finish it by the end of the school year. 

2. Get a leadership role. This is not in my control, but I am hoping to get one!

3. Get Christmas presents for everyone. Well, hope everyone likes them!

4. Do my guest post for Gypsy Pixie. I still haven't done this so I'm hoping to get it to her by December 16th.

Well, I hope you enjoyed!

Rose :3

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful goals Rose! I wish you luck on achieving them :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noor! I hope you achieve yours too!
      Rose :3

      Delete

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3