Wednesday 16 December 2015

I don't know what to call this post and can't be bothered to put caps

Sup guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, school was finishing, I had choir practice and I had no idea what to post about. Actually, as I'm writing this, I still have no idea! I would just like to say that, as you know that I was ranting on about how I was hoping to get a leadership position, I didn't get it. I wasn't that sad when I got told that I didn't get it, but on Presentation Day (which is where we get or end of year awards), I got really sad during maths. I don't know why, I should have been happy, my best friend got school captain! I was scared every on was gonna be like:

But, it wasn't all bad. I think it was a day afterwards but my friend asked me to do sound with him next year, which is really exciting. A few days afterwards I was then chosen to do computer instead of sound, and I was like:

 The reason I'm so excited is because I'm the first girl at school to do sound or computer! By The Way: I'm not bragging in anyway. Well, I hope you enjoyed this post, Merry December!

P.S Bring Back Wilf!


Rose :3

2 comments:

  1. If you didn't get the leadership role, maybe you should form a small army, control them absolutely ("lead" them) and take over small businesses of your choice. After that, you could storm BBC and make them bring back Wilf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best idea I have heard in ages!
      Rose :3

      Delete

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3