Wednesday 13 January 2016

First World Problems

Sup guys, I know this is pretty late, but I wanted to say I won't be doing the 30 Day Blog Challenge anymore. Anyway, on with the post. Today I cleaned off the desk in my sun room. I wanted to use a desk, but for some idiotic reason, I thought I had to have one in my room. Excuse me, but I need to go swap the office chair with a stool I got as and early birthday present. Done. I went to birthday party on Monday I was so tired on Tuesday my day consisted of sitting around watching wedding and reality shows and watching YouTube. My life is so boring. Well, now I've told you about my 1st World Problems, I bid you goodbye.



Rose :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3