Tuesday 25 August 2015

Pets

I would like to tell you about my pets. I have 2 cats, Milly and Mae and 1 dog, Phillip as you can see in the favourites list over there <- it says 'Phillip the Poodle', that's my dog. Well, his full name is Phillip Gwenythn  Shemp Winston Ernest Jedidiah Margaret Pomeranz     (Thanks, Margaret Pomeranz for your great name) Phillip, as you know by the favourites list is a poodle. Now, onto my cats. Milly is a moggy or tabby cat and Mae is a seal-point siamese cat. I'll put a picture of a them or two cats like them down the bottom plus a picture of Philly or maybe a dog like him. Well, that's all folks and I'll leave you with them:
1 and 2= milly
3 and 4= mae
5and 6= phillip







Post Script: These are actual photos of them. (My pets)

1 comment:

  1. Having pets to take care of at home is one of the best ways you can relax from the huge amount of stress that you get from work and school. Seeing a pet waling around inside your house and making cute faces can be really fun and stress relieving. It may be true that a lot of families are into owning dogs, cats, rabbits, gerbils, birds, and fish but more and more families are now getting interested on buying exotic pets for sale.
    see more details:dogs for sale

    ReplyDelete

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3