Saturday 29 August 2015

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 1

Well, I've decided to do the 30 day blogging challenge! My trusty Gnome (mum) just pointed out that I'd have to do it overseas so once I've done an update I'll post the questions answer of the day.  So the name's pretty self explanatory. You answer the daily question for thirty days.




So.......Day 1: Your Blog's Name- Well, I named my blog 'It's Looking A Bit Mitty' because when I was 2 I stated one day that 'It was looking a bit mitty' because I couldn't say misty. Well, that's all folks and I'll leave you with this:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3